Proposal:Use PGDLLEXPORT for libpq

From: Yury Zhuravlev <u(dot)zhuravlev(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Proposal:Use PGDLLEXPORT for libpq
Date: 2016-01-26 15:04:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello hackers.
Why we do not use PGDLLEXPORT (__declspec (dllexport)) for the libpq (and
other dlls)?
Now we are using black magic with gendef.pl for get def (aka export.txt)
from .obj files.
I have set for some functions and it works.
Perhaps there is a circumstance that I do not know but my version seems to
me simplify build under Windows.

Thanks.
--
Yury Zhuravlev