Re: BUG #2739: INTERSECT ALL not working

From: "Mason Hale" <masonhale(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #2739: INTERSECT ALL not working
Date: 2006-11-06 19:57:01
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Tom -

Many thanks for the quick reply. I feel honored to receive email from you
after seeing your name so many times in my web searches on Postgres topics.

That's not how I understood INTERSECT ALL to work. But it's the clear the
spec is right and my understanding is wrong.
This is not a bug.

Unfortunately the INTERSECT ALL as spec'd and implemented doesn't quite give
me what I need. So back to the drawing board for me...

best regards,
Mason