Re: Query with aggregate over subselects fails with ERROR: plan should not reference subplan's variable

From: Daniel Grace <dgrace(at)wingsnw(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Query with aggregate over subselects fails with ERROR: plan should not reference subplan's variable
Date: 2009-04-25 02:38:03
Lists: pgsql-bugs

No luck there either (runs, but with incorrect results), but since I know
this isn't a support list and is a bugs list I just would like to point out
that: Even though what I was doing that triggered the bug is apparently
incorrect and 'silly', it's still possible that some complicated legitimate
query might trigger the same problem -- so it may be worth looking into.

--
Daniel Grace
AGE, LLC