Autoresponder-Family Tree Chart

From: info(at)doit(dot)cc
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Autoresponder-Family Tree Chart
Date: 1998-06-14 16:33:24
Lists: pgsql-admin

From: Autoresponder

Subject: Family Tree Chart

"Thank You" again for visiting our site!

Just a quick note to say thanks again for filling out
our questionaire. Your input will help us improve our
site to make your next visit more enjoyable.

As mentioned in our questionaire, here is the site address to pick up your family
tree chart (PDF format actual size 11 X 17) ready for you and your family to fill out.

You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view & print it the family tree chart.
If you don't have a copy of Adobe Reader, there is a click on the page for you to pick it up.
Once you have the family tree chart, you'll be able to fill it out, print it and copy it for your family as you like.

HON