State of Beta 2

From: Andrew Rawnsley <ronz(at)ravensfield(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: State of Beta 2
Date: 2003-09-10 02:14:52
Lists: pgsql-general

Anyone out there using beta 2 in production situations? Comments on
stability? I am rolling out a project in the next 4 weeks, and really
don't want to go though an upgrade soon after its released on an
Unsuspecting Client, so I would LIKE to start working with 7.4.

Andrew Rawnsley
President
The Ravensfield Digital Resource Group, Ltd.
(740) 587-0114
www.ravensfield.com