Registration for PostgresLondon 2019 Now Open!

From: Britt Cole <britt(dot)cole(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Registration for PostgresLondon 2019 Now Open!
Date: 2019-03-05 13:34:35
Lists: pgsql-announce

PostgresLondon 2019 will be held on July 2 - 3, with an optional training day on July 1st.

The conference will be hosted at 30 Euston Square in London.

Early Bird Registration is now open! Register Now: https://postgreslondon.org/#registration

- Call for Papers -

The CFP is now open and we’re looking for interesting presentations, case studies, and talks about PostgreSQL from a variety of speakers and we welcome submissions from everyone.

You can submit your talk proposal here: http://bit.ly/2Ey5PPA

- Sponsorship -

If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please send an email to PostgresLondon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com

- Important Dates -

CFP Deadline - 15 March
Early Bird Registration Deadline - 18 May
Schedule Announcement - 23 April

Please visit the PostgresLondon website for more information: https://postgreslondon.org

We look forward to having you join us for another great event.

See you in London!

Britt Cole - 2ndQuadrant
PostgreSQL Solutions for the Enterprise
Britt.Cole@ <http://goog_1129319486/>2ndQuadrant.com <http://2ndquadrant.it/> | www.2ndQuadrant.com <http://www.2ndquadrant.it/>