Re: Continuing issues... Can't vacuum!

From: Carol Walter <walterc(at)indiana(dot)edu>
To: Jeff Frost <jeff(at)frostconsultingllc(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Continuing issues... Can't vacuum!
Date: 2008-05-23 19:08:39
Lists: pgsql-admin

Jeff,

Thank you very much. I didn't know about this command. There are
lots of times this would have saved me looking it up in my
documentation. I've got a couple of different instances of postgres
running and I always have to check the docs to find out where my
config file is.

Well, the table I told everyone about yesterday won't let me run
pg_dump against it. My hesitancy comes from not knowing what the
result will be of dumping the other databases. I've had the
experience of dumping my "can of worms" out and not getting them back
in the same "can" when I was done with them. =)

Carol