RE: automatic restore point

From: "Yotsunaga, Naoki" <yotsunaga(dot)naoki(at)jp(dot)fujitsu(dot)com>
To: 'Michael Paquier' <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
Cc: Postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: automatic restore point
Date: 2018-07-06 08:05:03
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Thanks for comments.

Does that mean that the application (user) is interested in which table?
For example, there are two tables A. It is ok even if one table disappears, but it is troubled if another table B disappears. So, when the table B is dropped, automatic restore point works. In the table A, automatic restore point does not work.
So, it is difficult to implement that automatic restore point in postgresql by default.
Is my interpretation right?

---
Naoki Yotsunaga