How do you change the size of the WAL files?

From: runner <runner(at)winning(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How do you change the size of the WAL files?
Date: 2011-03-11 17:44:24
Lists: pgsql-general

Our WAL files are 16 Mb in size each. I cannot find where you configure them to make them larger. 16 Mb is too small for our instalation. If necessary, I can rebuild the entire cluster. Our DBA initialized a new cluster and specified a larger WAL size but it stayed at 16 Mb. Any info on this?

Thanks!