Re: pgAdmin preBeta4 - results

From: "George Pavlov" <gpavlov(at)mynewplace(dot)com>
To: "Harald Armin Massa" <haraldarminmassa(at)gmail(dot)com>, "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, "pgAdmin Support" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin preBeta4 - results
Date: 2006-10-25 16:46:29
Lists: pgadmin-support

pgAdmin v.1.6 beta 3 (5508:5517) has been good for me so far. all the issues i had with previous versions seem fixed and i can't find new ones ;-) good job, dave!

i am still a bit bummed about two of my biggest pgAdmin pet peeves not being resolved (no distinction between a NULL and a zero-length string in the grids and the loss of clipboard after closing the app), but we will wait patiently!