Re: Books for PostgreSQL?

From: Heath Tanner <heatht(at)interport(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Books for PostgreSQL?
Date: 2003-08-28 01:54:23
Lists: pgsql-general

Not to take anything away from the books on the topic, but my favorite
source is the docs that got installed with postgres
(/usr/local/pgsql/doc/html).

The index isn't great, but easily overcome:
grep -i "search phrase" /usr/local/pgsql/doc/html/* | less

Try to do that with a book. :-)

When I can't find the answer there, I search the mailing list archives
and/or google.

-heath