Re: Disk is full, what's cool to get rid of?

From: "Wilkinson Charlie E" <Charlie(dot)E(dot)Wilkinson(at)irs(dot)gov>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Disk is full, what's cool to get rid of?
Date: 2006-07-27 20:17:24
Lists: pgsql-sql

Won't help some of us, who set -m 0 on selected filesystems to begin
with. But if we could get tune2fs -m -5 <devicename> to work, then we
could unreserve space that didn't previously exist. Think of the
possibilties!

I'll look into that as soon as I'm done modding my C compiler to handle
the --force option.

-cw-