Re: HELP! Data needed out of pgsql!

From: Lester <lesterewing(at)mac(dot)com>
To: John DeSoi <desoi(at)pgedit(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice Novice <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>, The PandaWare Company <lists(at)pandaware(dot)com>, Ries van Twisk <ries(at)vantwisk(dot)nl>
Subject: Re: HELP! Data needed out of pgsql!
Date: 2009-08-20 13:15:34
Lists: pgsql-novice

Thanks!

Just to provide more info, this is what I'm getting when I start up
the software..

"Unable to connect to server: Connection refused
Is the server running on host "localhost" and accepting TCP/IP
CONNECTIONS ON PORT 7147?

Connection data: host=localhost port=7147 user=mdp password='mdp'
dbname=mdp

Thanks all!

Lester