Re: Data Warehouse

From: Chris Hyde <chrisgh(at)themacisp(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Data Warehouse
Date: 2006-09-10 04:39:02
Lists: pgsql-general

Take a look at the Pentaho project (http://www.pentaho.org/). They
have an ETL and reporting framework. You can use any DB as the back
end as long as it has JDBC drivers (PostgreSQL included <grin>). The
ETL piece is Kettle, which is fairly mature, the reporting piece is
still a little rough around the edges, but usable.

Chris Hyde
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai