Re: obtaining difference between minimum value and next in size

From: "Oliveiros d'Azevedo Cristina" <oliveiros(dot)cristina(at)marktest(dot)pt>
To: "John Lister" <john(dot)lister-ps(at)kickstone(dot)com>, <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: obtaining difference between minimum value and next in size
Date: 2010-11-17 16:09:14
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi, John.

I am not familiar with the functions Tom's indicated and I'm sure they constitute a much more straightfoward to solve your problem.

Meanwhile, if you'd like to solve it with just SQL give this a try and see if it gives you the result you want

Best,
Oliveiros

SELECT product_id, MIN(pv2) - pv1
FROM ((