Fw: Problems whit role and privileges

From: Eduardo Sá dos Reis <eduardoreis(at)pjf(dot)mg(dot)gov(dot)br>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Fw: Problems whit role and privileges
Date: 2010-05-24 18:49:11
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Tom,

I agree with you about the default permissions for the public schema.
I do not understand is why the Dependencies tab (in pgAdmin III) of public schema displays all the roles (admweb, usuweb, admsfar, ususfar)

Example:

Dependencies tab

Type Name Restriction
Role admweb ACL
Role usuweb ACL
Role admsfar ACL
Role ususfar ACL

I did this setting. Am I interpreting the dependencies tab in the wrong way?

Thanks
Eduardo.