Silent Uninstall of Postgres

From: Joe L <superist_joe(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Silent Uninstall of Postgres
Date: 2007-07-24 14:46:36
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I saw the page on silent installation of postgres, but I want to be able to uninstall postgres when my product is uninstalled, silently. I couldn't find the product ID anywhere, which is the method I'm using for uninstalling the JRE.

Any help on how to uninstall silently would be great.

Thanks,
Joe

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222