Re: Large SGML Cleanup

From: Chris Browne <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Large SGML Cleanup
Date: 2010-11-03 16:52:31
Lists: pgsql-docs

peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net (Peter Eisentraut) writes:
> In general, I think the more efficient way to address this overall
> problem is to run the resulting HTML through tidy and be done with it.

+1. I use similar toolchain for my own web site, and one of the steps
is to run tidy on the output, which rectifies a number of issues. (I
haven't looked at just what they are in some years now :-))
--
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/slony.html
No lusers were harmed in the creation of this usenet article. AND I