Re: WIP Patch for GROUPING SETS phase 1

From: Andrew Gierth <andrew(at)tao11(dot)riddles(dot)org(dot)uk>
To: Svenne Krap <svenne(at)krap(dot)dk>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: WIP Patch for GROUPING SETS phase 1
Date: 2015-03-26 22:17:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Svenne> I still need to check against the standard and I will run it
Svenne> against a non-trivival production load... hopefully I will
Svenne> finish up my review shortly after the weekend...

Thanks for the review so far; any progress? I'm quite interested in
collecting samples of realistic grouping sets queries and their
performance, for use in possible further optimization work. (I don't
need full data or anything like that, just "this query ran in x seconds
on N million rows, which is fast enough/not fast enough/too slow to be
any use")

Let me know if there's anything you need...

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)