Re: Database size

From: Jason Earl <jason(dot)earl(at)simplot(dot)com>
To: Joe Block <jpb(at)ApesSeekingKnowledge(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql novice <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Database size
Date: 2002-02-12 20:11:32
Lists: pgsql-novice

man du :)

Actually if you look in the PostgreSQL data directory you will see a
folder for each database. Unfortunately they all have numbers that
match up with the oid of the database instead of something like
larrys_database.

There is a program in contrib (oid2name) that matches these numbers up
with the database name.

Jason