Re: PL/Perl and Perl 5.8

From: Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>
To: Marcel Grünauer <marcel(at)uptime(dot)at>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PL/Perl and Perl 5.8
Date: 2002-11-06 00:18:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Marcel Grünauer <marcel(at)uptime(dot)at> writes:
> I've only just subscribed to this list, so I don't know all of the
> discussion (given time, I'll look it up in the archives). But if you
> have found a perl bug, particularly one of configuration, I'm sure
> the perl developers would be grateful if you could report it to the
> perl5-porters list
> (http://lists.perl.org/showlist.cgi?name=perl5-porters).

Yes, it has already been reported to p5p. The first p5p thread on the
topic didn't contain any mention of a fix for the problem being
committed to the stable branch, but the Perl maintainers are aware of
it, at any rate, and may have fixed it in the interim.

Cheers,

Neil

--
Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com> || PGP Key ID: DB3C29FC