Recursive Queries

From: Gregory Stark <stark(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Recursive Queries
Date: 2007-01-24 17:27:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I'm looking into recursive queries and what it would take to support them in
Postgres. Is anyone else looking at this already?

Aside from the Oracle-ish syntax were there other objections to the patch as
posted a while back for 7.3 by Evgen Potemkin?

I have some ideas myself for how to go about this but I'm going to review the
existing patch first. If anyone else has ideas I would like to hear them.

--
Gregory Stark