Re: jobs list m0d3ration

From: "Jaime Casanova" <jaime(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: jobs list m0d3ration
Date: 2011-07-01 23:47:43
Lists: pgsql-www

> On Jul 1, 2011 9:05 AM, "Guillaume Lelarge" <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:

>> > ah?! an app for moderation? is it available?
>> >

>> Yeah. You can grab it here:

>> And have more informations here:
>>
>> http://blog.hagander.net/archives/172-Robotic-moderation-duties.html
>
> Or just get it from the market - you will then also get the updates that is clearly forget to upload apk to github for, since that link does not go to the
> latest version...

uh! cool! after a few tries i understood i can't use this for
pgsql-slavestothewww because is not the same kind of moderation, at
least that was my impression... still, setted up for ecpug,
pgsql-es-trabajos and will do the same if someone answer my question
about if would be useful a spanish moderator for -bugs

--
Jaime Casanova www.2ndQuadrant.com
Professional PostgreSQL