Re: Donations?

From: Laurent Martelli <laurent(at)aopsys(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Donations?
Date: 2001-08-13 13:13:17
Lists: pgsql-sql

Josh> Core team,

Josh> I may be able to build a small donation towards postgresql
Josh> development into my next project fee. However, I am unsure of
Josh> where I can send a check so that it will go directly towards
Josh> PostgreSQL development, and not for any company's overhead.
Josh> Suggestions?

Maybe you could do that through www.cosource.com ? (the site is down
today because they're moving the servers). Here's how it works :

You post a request on the site, telling how much you are willing to
spend to see it developped. Other users can join you so that's more
money for the developpers. Developpers can submit proposals. You
choose one, commit money on it, the developper does the work, you pay
him and everybody's happy : the developpers got money and the users
got features.

--
Laurent Martelli
laurent(at)aopsys(dot)com http://www.bearteam.org/~laurent/