Re: New mug design

From: Chris Browne <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: New mug design
Date: 2009-12-01 16:17:20
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

rod(at)iol(dot)ie ("Raymond O'Donnell") writes:
> On 30/11/2009 21:54, Gabriele Bartolini wrote:
>
>> Simple, direct, effective. Also, the "me" part makes the mug an active
>> component of the message.
>
> +1
>
>> I have also read people arguing about cultures that add sugar, cream,
>> water, etc. to their coffee. I must then stand up and represent my
>> country and say that in Italy, coffee lovers and purists, do not put any
>> additional ingredients in it, and drink it plain. So we should INSERT
>> only coffee INTO the mug. :)
>
> +1 for that also - I like my coffee intravenously! :-)

I'll give "+1" to that, too...

http://www.northarc.com/~ke6isf/coffee-iv.html
http://www.cafepress.ca/coffeeiv
http://cwj.tumblr.com/post/225873576/this-came-up-when-i-did-a-search-for-intravenous
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="linuxfinances.info" in String.concat "@" [name;tld];;
"Heuristics (from the French heure, "hour") limit the amount of time