Re: [HACKERS] MERGE SQL Statement for PG11

From: Andreas Seltenreich <seltenreich(at)gmx(dot)de>
To: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>, Chapman Flack <chap(at)anastigmatix(dot)net>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] MERGE SQL Statement for PG11
Date: 2018-02-04 12:15:44
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Simon Riggs writes:

> It will likely take some time to work through these and the current
> work items but will fix.
>
> Do you have the DDL so we can recreate these easily?

Attached are testcases that trigger the assertions when run against an
empty database instead of the one left behind by make installcheck. The
"unrecognized node type" one appears to be a known issue according to
the wiki, so I didn't bother doing the work for this one as well.

regards,
Andreas

Attachment Content-Type Size
TRAP-node-type-T_SubLink-prepunion.sql application/x-sql 726 bytes
TRAP-node-type-T_SubLink-clauses.sql application/x-sql 892 bytes
TRAP-node-type-T_Query.sql application/x-sql 917 bytes