remember column widths

From: Seb <spluque(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: remember column widths
Date: 2008-04-19 00:47:50
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

I hope this is not too much ask. The default width of columns in
pgadmin3 1.8.2 is too small for some columns in some objects, so I'm
often clicking and dragging the column width slider to view all the
column's contents. All of these changes are lost if I change tabs or
after quitting pgadmin3. Is there some way to save these settings, if
not between sessions at least within the same session? Thanks.

Cheers,

--
Seb