WAPP - Can't connect to PostgreSQL using PHP

From: "roche magsayo" <rtmsoft(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: WAPP - Can't connect to PostgreSQL using PHP
Date: 2008-06-25 06:38:10
Lists: pgsql-php

Hello Everyone,

I am novice in using PostgreSQL 8.3.1, PHP 5.2.6, and Apache 2.2.9 but
I manage to installed it in my Windows XP Pro laptop. However, when I
my test my Apache installed its work. For PHP, it also work and i can
even connect to MySQL database installed also in my laptop. But, when
I write a simple code to connect to PostgreSQL it does not work. Does
anyone help me. Thank in advance.

--
Roche Tumlad Magsayo
rtmsoft(at)yahoo(dot)com