Re: please remove my email address

From: Dimitri Fontaine <dfontaine(at)hi-media(dot)com>
To: "Meehan\, Steven" <steve(dot)meehan(at)yoh(dot)com>
Cc: "'pgsql-admin\(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: please remove my email address
Date: 2010-02-11 15:11:54
Lists: pgsql-admin

"Meehan, Steven" <steve(dot)meehan(at)yoh(dot)com> writes:
> I had joined your site to post a PostgreSQL opening but had removed
> myself because of getting all of these emails.

Yes, that's called a mailing list. That's like a free support forum,
operated by mail.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mailing_list

> Can you please remove my email address from
> postgresql because I am getting endless amount of emails from
> technical questions being put out there.

You get to subscribe and unsubscribe, either by email or here:
http://mail.postgresql.org/mj/mj_wwwusr/domain=postgresql.org?func=lists-long-full&extra=pgsql-admin

Regards,
--
dim