ODBD and unixODBC

From: Friedrich Dominicus <frido(at)q-software-solutions(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ODBD and unixODBC
Date: 2000-11-15 07:43:36
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello, some of you have wrote that they are using Postgres 7.02 with
unixODBC. I'm struggling with that. So my question do I have to
compile POSTGRES on my own, with the right switches or can I should I
be able to use the Driver which comes with unixODBC.

I got my system running and can connect to POSTGRES with psql but if I
try it with isql than I got a connection error. So what information do
I have too add to make it "apparently" to you to understand?

Friedrich Dominicus