Re: LISTEN/NOTIFY regression tests

From: Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: LISTEN/NOTIFY regression tests
Date: 2003-11-17 18:39:43
Lists: pgsql-patches

> There are currently two problems/caveats with the patch [...]

I just wanted to check that no one had any input or comments on the
issues described in the original email -- "Speak now, or forever..."
:-)

I'm thinking of solving both problems by doing LISTEN/NOTIFY testing
via a separate small C app that is invoked by the regression test
script, but I'm still open to suggestions.

-Neil