Emacs local vars at the tail of every file

From: Gregory Stark <stark(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Emacs local vars at the tail of every file
Date: 2006-09-11 13:36:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I don't know if this changes the calculus but apparently we've already decided
to go down the route of having Emacs local variables attached to every file in
the source directory. We have things like this there:

<!-- Keep this comment at the end of the file
Local variables:
mode: sgml
sgml-omittag:nil
sgml-shorttag:t
sgml-minimize-attributes:nil
sgml-always-quote-attributes:t
sgml-indent-step:1
sgml-indent-data:t
sgml-parent-document:nil
sgml-default-dtd-file:"../reference.ced"
sgml-exposed-tags:nil
sgml-local-catalogs:"/usr/lib/sgml/catalog"
sgml-local-ecat-files:nil
End:
-->

--