Re: Ohio LinuxFest 2007 CFS

From: Christopher Browne <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Ohio LinuxFest 2007 CFS
Date: 2007-05-31 12:49:04
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

After a long battle with technology, josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com (Josh Berkus), an earthling, wrote:
>> In principle, I could go again, and do "what's up with 8.3?" We might
>> have an idea of what the list of new features is by then :-).
>
> I would love to go to this too, but Sun's unlikely to spring for it even if
> they are a sponsor. However, you're not much closer than me, are you?

Yes, I am materially closer. It's drivable, albeit a long day of
driving; last year, I flew, which was definitely nicer :-).

> Surely we have some community members closer to Ohio?

Probably so.

The one reason I'd selfishly think of to speak, myself, is that I'd
kind of like to catch the event, and it is far enough that I would
have a hard time justifying (to myself :-)) going if I'm not speaking.

Of course, that's not necessarily a good enough reason for everyone
else :-).
--
output = reverse("moc.liamg" "@" "enworbbc")
http://linuxdatabases.info/info/nonrdbms.html