pgAdmin III

From: Hendrik-Jan Heins <hjheins(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin III
Date: 2005-10-23 22:48:42
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,

after bugging people here (thanks Dave!) about some strange issues
wich in the end all turned out to be related to wxWidgets, I finally
did it. I've got a RPM package of pgAdmin3 for Mandriva linux 2005LE
(both i586 and x86_64).
Unfortunately, Mandriva 2005LE comes with wxWidgets2.5, so you'll need
an RPM of wxWidgets2.6 as well.
Both (wxWidgets and pgAdmin3) are available at: http://145.98.209.235/deel/
The pgAdmin version is 1.4.0-beta3 as I am still unable to get one of
the finals to build on this system. Nevertheless 1.4.0-beta3 seems
very stable, so I guess there's not much harm in using it.

Hendrik-Jan