Re: sending mail from Postgres

From: merlyn(at)stonehenge(dot)com (Randal L(dot) Schwartz)
To: Tony Caduto <tony(dot)caduto(at)amsoftwaredesign(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: sending mail from Postgres
Date: 2005-12-28 04:58:37
Lists: pgsql-general

Tony> Check out my site at http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com

Tony> and click on the forums link, I have some examples on how to send a
Tony> email from a function using plperl, also how to connect to a simple
Tony> socket server and send messages, plus lots of other function examples,
Tony> some my own and some from the original function cookbook.

I fear for the future.

Did someone forget what a "database" is for?

<merlyn(at)stonehenge(dot)com> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>