Urgent job opening for PostgreSQL DBA.

From: <poornima(at)sequoiaindia(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot)>
Subject: Urgent job opening for PostgreSQL DBA.
Date: 2007-04-04 06:12:33
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Hi,

We have excellent and urgent job opening for PostgreSQL DBA with one of our esteemed client in Pune/ Bangalore.

Skillset : PostgreSQL DBA

Experience : 5 - 7 yrs

Location : Pune/ Bangalore.

If interested, please send me your updated resume in MS word format along with the CTC details:

Current CTC :

Expected CTC :
Notice Period :

Please send your Academic Details :

BE : %, University
HSC : %, Board
SSC : %, Board

Please give me references of your friends or colleagues who would be interested in the above position.

Please revert back ASAP.

Thanks &amp; Regards,
Poornima
Staffing Associate
Sequoia Consulting
E-Mail: poornima(at)sequoiaindia(dot)com