GRANT error

From: Erik Jones <erik(at)myemma(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: GRANT error
Date: 2007-10-24 21:10:44
Lists: pgsql-general

So, I'm working with some grant/revoke scripts today and occasionally
I see this while running tests:

STATEMENT: GRANT select, insert, update, delete ON public.tablename
TO app;
ERROR: tuple concurrently updated

What's going on? Do I actually need a lock on the table to ensure
this doesn't happen? I haven't seen anything in the docs with
regards to concurrency and granting permissions on objects.

Erik Jones

Software Developer | Emma®
erik(at)myemma(dot)com
800.595.4401 or 615.292.5888