Can I have a look at your TuningWizard generated config file?

From: Jennifer Trey <jennifer(dot)trey(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Can I have a look at your TuningWizard generated config file?
Date: 2009-07-31 10:17:15
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
I wanted to start with the TuningWizard and then configure the one they
suggested, thinking that I am starting from good default values.

But I am not able to run TuningWizard for some strange reason, but I am
actually mostly interested in some few settings that it usually provides.
Especially
max_fsm_pages
max_fsm_relations

and also the Vacuum settings, track_activities and such.. I don't know how
to set those things myself but I have figured out some of the other things.

The computer is a Quad Core with 8GB memory and running on Mixed mode on
Ubuntu Server 9.04

I use pg_admin to configure the config file because it provides a good
overview of the things that are set and values.
So this is a special request, if you could provide a screen shot with
perhaps three images, then I could go through it myself one by one and do
similar things on mine.

Thank you and I hope I am not asking to much :)

- Jennifer