Installed PG with pgAdmin, some days later, now my password don't work!

From: Jennifer Trey <jennifer(dot)trey(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Installed PG with pgAdmin, some days later, now my password don't work!
Date: 2009-04-01 19:16:49
Lists: pgsql-general

I even wrote down the password when I installed the DB and now it doesn't
work!

I have logged in once to the DB through pgAdmin, and choose to store the
password and it said that it was stored in plain text.. where can I find it?
in what file?? I even created a DB that I haven't used yet so I am certain I
have been in there.. what has happend?

Most importantly, where can I find the password if it was stored?

/ Jennifer