Re: BuildFarm - Jaguar Check Failure

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Mehdi Maache <mlist(at)ide-environnement(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, support(at)pyrenet(dot)fr
Subject: Re: BuildFarm - Jaguar Check Failure
Date: 2011-11-13 18:31:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Mehdi Maache <mlist(at)ide-environnement(dot)com> writes:
> test case : "rangetypes ... FAILED"

Hmm ... jaguar is the CLOBBER_CACHE_ALWAYS machine, isn't it.
I bet this reflects a cache flush bug in the new range-types code.
That would explain the fact that some other machines show the same
regression diff intermittently, too, such as
http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=pika&dt=2011-11-12%2022%3A46%3A53

Trying to reproduce it here...