RE: 'order by' clause lost when creating view

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'fred(at)ontosys(dot)com'" <fred(at)ontosys(dot)com>, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: 'order by' clause lost when creating view
Date: 2001-08-29 08:52:44
Lists: pgadmin-support

Fred,

I looked at this as promised and the view definition you enter is passed
verbatim to the odbc driver via ADO's Connection.Execute method (what you
see in the logs will be stripped of CRLFs though). Can you send me an
example of what's going wrong for you please - I'd need the definitions of
the underlying tables/functions and the view you are trying to create.

Thanks, Dave.