RE: I need help

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'J(dot) Ramirez'" <j(dot)ramirez(at)elportaldeinternet(dot)com>, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: I need help
Date: 2001-08-23 11:29:22
Lists: pgadmin-support

Unfortunately there is no older version of the code you have, in fact what
you have is only a preview release. The original version of pgAdmin is still
available at http://www.greatbridge.org/project/pgadmin however this is very
different. It is obviously a more mature product though...

Regards, Dave.