RE: AW: RE: RE: RE: ODBC and Access 2000

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Vince Vielhaber'" <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: AW: RE: RE: RE: ODBC and Access 2000
Date: 2001-05-23 13:45:00
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Very rarely in theory. I've just brought all of them up-to-date recently
since Byron stopped working on them, with a view to keeping them low
maintenance.

BTW: (I'm not sure who would deal with this - I did let Marc know but...) I
don't know if this is a problem with postgresql.rmplc.co.uk or with the
mirrors in general, but there is a mixture of old versions of files, and
deleted files on that mirror in the odbc directory. Something is definately
wrong...

Regards, Dave.