RE: AW: RE: RE: RE: ODBC and Access 2000

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Vince Vielhaber'" <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>, Cedar Cox <cedarc(at)visionforisrael(dot)com>
Cc: Joerg Last <Joerg(dot)Last(at)t-systems(dot)de>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: AW: RE: RE: RE: ODBC and Access 2000
Date: 2001-05-23 07:44:38
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Ahh, hi Vince. You may want to take a look at the odbc directory on the ftp
site which has updated docs in it now. I did email Marc about getting them
on the website rather than just ftp but got no response :-(.

Anyway, I'm currently looking after the odbc directory on the ftp server, as
well as building the binary distros in there, so perhaps we should
co-ordinate our efforts. It would be good imho to use the ftp area purely
for downloads and move the docs to the website as the 'one true copy'

What do you (and others) think?

Regards, Dave.