RE: Updated ODBC Driver Download

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Cedar Cox'" <cedarc(at)visionforisrael(dot)com>, "'pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Updated ODBC Driver Download
Date: 2001-01-28 21:21:22
Lists: pgsql-odbc

No problem - expect bugs though, this is the first C code I've contributed
to anything and I'm far from an expert!

The version number follows what I think was Byron's scheme when he was
updating it reguarly - 06.40.0209 would be rev 9 for PostgreSQL 6.4.2. The
xx.xx.xxxx format is required by the ODBC spec, I just made it 07.01.0001
(note the minor version number change) as it seemed to make more sense. I do
think that 0-9999 revisions would be a better approach than 0209 though.

Regard, Dave.