RE: RE: new maintainer for the ODBC driver?

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'kovacsz'" <zoli(at)pc10(dot)radnoti-szeged(dot)sulinet(dot)hu>, Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org, byron(dot)nikolaidis(at)home(dot)com
Subject: RE: RE: new maintainer for the ODBC driver?
Date: 2000-10-31 17:27:20
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

So, so far we have a few people with access to a compiler (including myself
- VC++ 6 Enterprise) but not necessarily the required C skills.

Is there any one who knows the driver and can maintain it but doesn't have a
compiler? If so perhaps between us (the readers/contributers to this list)
we can get something sorted out.

On a slightly different note, what about the InstallShield code for the
setup program - do we have access to that (Byron?), it works so well it
would be a shame to have to re-write it.

Any ideas? :-)

Regards,
Dave.