RE: VB and ADO

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: VB and ADO
Date: 2000-08-28 18:30:37
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Try something like (you can lose the ADODB. 's if you only reference ADO in
your project):

Dim cn As New ADODB.Connection
Dim rs As New ADODB.Recordset

Sub Main
cn.Open "DSN=kion"
rs.Open "SELECT * FROM pg_class", cn
End Sub

Regards,

Dave.

--
Disclaimer: the above is the author's personal opinion and is not the
opinion or policy of his employer or of the little green men that have been