RE: [INTERFACES] Setup of PGAdmin

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] Setup of PGAdmin
Date: 2000-01-19 16:26:47
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Yes, it's annoying isn't it? Unfortunately there are some bugs in 2.0 that
we have stumbled across before.

> Or is there a smaller upgrade package?

Not that I've ever come across. We don't distribute the correct version with
pgAdmin for the obvious increase in download size (and you should only need
to install MDAC once).

Regards,

Dave.

--
Network & Systems Manager, The Vale Housing Association.
http://www.vale-housing.co.uk (Work)