RE: [INTERFACES] pgadmin question

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] pgadmin question
Date: 1999-12-22 15:41:27
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

This problem has been reported a couple of times in the past and has always
been cured by applying the latest versions of Microsoft's DCOM and MDAC
(http://www.microsoft.com/com/tech/dcom.asp &
http://www.microsoft.com/data/mdac2.htm).

Regards,

Dave.

--
Network & Systems Manager, The Vale Housing Association.
http://www.vale-housing.co.uk (Work)