RE: [INTERFACES] pgAdmin connection error on NT and W98

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Nicolas Huillard'" <nhuillard(at)ghs(dot)fr>
Cc: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] pgAdmin connection error on NT and W98
Date: 1999-10-28 09:04:19
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I have tested pgAdmin with OLE fields in an Access MDB, and they seem to
work correctly on my system (that is, the table is created, but the
Migration Wizard cannot migrate blob data and will ignore it). My guess is
that you do not have the lo datatype configured on your PostgreSQL system.
If this is the case, you can create it with the following SQL:

CREATE TYPE "lo" ( internallength = 4,
externallength = 10,
input = int4in,
output = int4out,
send = int4out,
receive = int4in,
default = '',
passedbyvalue);

Regards,

Dave.

--
Network & Systems Manager, The Vale Housing Association.
http://www.vale-housing.co.uk (Work)